The Spooky2 Rife System
Right panel shows the components that make up a basic Spooky2 Rife System. All of these, and much more, are available only from here.
While the Spooky2 software is the brain that controls the system, this generator provides the muscle. It comes with:
- power supply
- connector cable
- USB cable
- BNC-to-alligator clips cable which is used to connect a pair of Spooky Tubes
Spooky Remote v1.1 (MN & BN):
Used for remote treatment. The Magnetic North version (black pad) is best for killing pathogens, but is not generally recommended for long-term use. The Biomagnetic North version (white pad) is best for healing and regeneration. Both models come with a short BNC connector cable.
Spooky Hand Cylinders:
Used for contact treatment. They are connected using the BNC-to-alligator clips cable that comes with your generator. An extended cable is also available. For hands-free contact sessions, you can use TENS pads and a TENS cable instead, also available from the website linked above.
Spooky Boost (board) 2.0:
This clever signal processor can quadruple the power of Contact Mode, and double the power of Remote. It has dedicated outputs for each Remote model, pass through connections for the generator’s Out 1 and Out 2, and an optimized output for the manufacture of high-quality colloidal silver (also used for Contact Mode). The Spooky Boost 2.0 signal processor is essential for some of Spooky2’s most powerful features.
To use the Spooky2 Rife System safely, you MUST:
- Always connect your Spooky2–XM frequency generator to an electrical outlet before attempting to use it
- Don’t use USB only
- Never unplug it while in use – always stop and switch it off first
- Ensure that plug socket adapters cannot be accidentally kicked or nudged by cleaning/vacuuming, small children, or curious pets, causing momentary disconnection.
- Failure to observe these precautions at all times may result in damage to your generator and will void your warranty